LanguageLine Services, is a comprehensive language services provider, helping to eliminate language barriers for Limited English Proficient (LEP) and Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing individuals. They provide telephonic interpreting, video remote interpreting, onsite interpreting—including support for American Sign Language—pay-as-you-go interpreting, document translation, localization, and bilingual and interpreter testing and training.
- Items Offered: Phone and video interpretation services.
- Designations: eStores
- Type: OSU
- ID #: 19-INTERPRETATION
- Dates: 02/01/19-02/01/24
- Vendor ID #: 0000233563
- Category Code: PROFS
Benefits to Ohio State
- Negotiated fixed fees per-minute services
Ordering and Pricing
- This supplier has a hosted catalog in eStores. Place your order directly through eStores.
- Contact the eStores Service Center for questions about eStores.
- OPI - 0.72/Minute
- The charge starts from the connection to the interpreter, and end when the call ends.
• Service (Shipping N/A)
Supplier Account Contact(s)
Ohio State Purchasing Contacts