Can I use my Department or Travel PCard for airfare purchases?

No.  Airfare must be purchased through a CTP full-service agent or Concur using the preloaded cards applicable to sponsored or non-sponsored travel.  Department Cards and Travel Cards issued to Ohio State employees cannot be used to purchase airfare from any source and will be audited to the same compliance review as airfare purchase.  Failure to comply may result in the revocation of the PCard.