My payment was posted in the wrong year, can you move it?

Amounts reflected on Form 1098-T are based on the timestamp of when the financial transaction posted to the student account. 

After December 31, we cannot retroactively alter the timestamp of payments or financial aid transactions that were posted in a previous calendar year.  Any payment transactions that require reposting will be timestamped with the new calendar year and may be captured as a prior year adjusted amount on next year's Form 1098-T.