- Can I still get a T# approved?
- Can I still purchase airfare (International or Domestic)?
- Can I travel by vehicle to regional campuses or alternate work locations in Ohio relative to my employment?
As per the Coronavirus Travel Guidelines, all travel that has been scheduled through December 31, 2020 must be cancelled and no new travel may be booked until further notice. The university will periodically reassess the opportunity for travel as appropriate to public health.
- These restrictions apply to university-sponsored travel (via flight, train or vehicle) for students, faculty, staff, guests and recruits.
- All international and domestic travel (including driving within the state of Ohio) will be limited to business essential travel and will be approved on a case-by-case basis. See Updated Travel Process.