For travel on sponsored projects, am I required to send all receipts to the Office of Sponsored Programs Travel Office?

Original itemized receipts are required for reimbursement from a sponsored project and should be attached to the Travel Reimbursement within the eTravel system.

Note: Caution should be taken to not attached documents that contain secure data; effort should be taken to redact social security numbers and other secure information.