PCard - Office Hours (monthly)
Mark your calendars and join us for PCard Office Hours!
This is a great opportunity to stay connected to current news, updates and ongoing processing support.
WHEN? Join us on the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 2-3 p.m. (starting January 11, 2022)
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM OFFICE HOURS?
- Overview of current PCard News & Updates (system and policy)
- Demonstrations of Workday processes
- Chat with the PCard Office Team to ask direct questions or guidance for policy/systems issues
WHO SHOULD JOIN OFFICE HOURS?
- Anyone responsible for a PCard should attend
- Target participants include: Cardholders (Individual Card) and Card Managers (Department or Service Center Card)
WHERE DO I GET ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE OUTSIDE OF OFFICE HOURS?
- Administrative Resource Center (ARC)
- Workday for Core Users: Finance > Job Aids > PCard (Reassign Transactions and Create Expense Report for Transactions travel/non-travel)
- Contact the PCard Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.292.9290