PCard - Office Hours (monthly)
Mark your calendars and join us for PCard Office Hours!
This is a great opportunity to stay connected to current news, updates and ongoing processing support.
WHEN? Join us on the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 2-3 p.m.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM OFFICE HOURS?
- Overview of current PCard News, Updates and Reminders (system and policy)
- Open Lab Time (Demonstrations, Q&A and Live Assistance with your PCard Workload)
WHO SHOULD JOIN OFFICE HOURS?
- Anyone responsible for a PCard should attend
- Target participants include: Cardholders (Individual Card) and Card Managers (Department or Service Center Card)
WHERE DO I GET ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE OUTSIDE OF OFFICE HOURS?
- Administrative Resource Center (ARC)
- Workday for Core Users: Finance > Job Aids > PCard (Reassign Transactions and Create Expense Report for Transactions travel/non-travel)
- Contact the PCard Office at email@example.com or 614.292.9290