Online exit interviews are required for all borrowers of University and campus-based Federal loans when the borrower is graduating or no longer enrolled at least half-time (excluding the summer term).
Complete the Exit Interview by logging into http://borrower.ecsi.net(link is external).
To access your exit interview, you will need the following information:
- Ohio State’s School Code (59)
- Your account number (social security number)
- Password (your PIN)
- To obtain your pin number, contact ECSI at (888) 549-3274
- Click on “My Account Menu”
- Go to My Account and then click on “Exit Interview”
Loan payments begin following the Grace Period of your loan. A Grace Period is that period of time after the borrower graduates or ceases to be enrolled at least half-time. Grace periods can range between 0-12 months, depending on the type of loan. Failure to complete the exit interview(s) will result in a hold being placed on your account which can prevent the borrower from obtaining transcripts, grades, diplomas and blocking future registration.