The Tax Office assists the university community with requests for information and guidance related to university tax compliance issues. The Tax Office coordinates tax audits by various tax authorities and is responsible for preparing and filing the various university’s tax returns:
- Federal and state unrelated business income tax (UBIT)
- Federal, state, and local payroll tax payments
- Federal excise, state sales & use tax, hotel/motel tax, and local admissions tax
- International tax
Navigating our site: Specific topics of inquiry can be found within the navigation on the right. Some items are password protected and may require an Ohio State employee login and/or redirect to other Ohio State departments.
Select the button below to access specific Tax Office forms, such as:
- Exemption Letters
- W-9 Form
- Employee Non-Cash Reporting Form
- Determination of Taxability Form (for Clothing and Uniform)
University tax-related questions should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.