Office of the University Bursar
- Statements of account for Autumn 2022 are now available. Ohio State does not mail or email your bill to you. Learn how to view your bill.
- Tuition and fees for Autumn 2022 are due August 16. Learn how to pay tuition and fees.
- Review Autumn 2022 important dates and timelines on our Upcoming Important Dates calendar to the right and also on the Registration, Fees, and Important Dates calendar. All dates and timelines are subject to change.
- Family and friends: do you financially support an Ohio State student? Note that we cannot release information specific to your student's account unless they have added you to their Student Information Release (SIR). Ohio State does not offer a parent or family portal that allows you to access your student's account directly.
How Can We Help You?
Upcoming Important Dates
Displaying 1 - 8 of 8
Can’t Find Your Answer Here? – Contact Buckeye Link
Buckeye Link is Ohio State’s one stop customer service center for taking care of the
business of being a Buckeye. Buckeye Link can assist you with questions about the following topics and more.
- Student Financial Account – statement of account; tuition and fees assessment; payment options; refunds
- Financial Aid – changes to award package; additional aid options; aid appeals
- Registration – adding and dropping courses; enrollment verification; transcripts
1st Floor Lobby
Student Academic Services Building
281 W. Lane Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Registration, Fees and Important Dates
- Buckeye Link
- Student Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fee Tables
- Ohio Residency for Tuition
- University Housing
- Dining Services
- Student Health Insurance
- Student Legal Services
- The Graduate School
- Military and Veterans Services
- Office of International Affairs
- Office of Human Resources