Are you the parent or guardian of an Ohio State student? Ohio State cannot release financial information to you unless your student has added you to their Student Information Release (SIR). For more information, please visit Helpful Parent and Guardian Information.
Late fees: Late fees for summer term will be assessed on May 26. To ensure that you do not receive a $300 late fee, please resolve your student account by noon on Thursday, May 26.
About the Office of the University Bursar
Student financial accounts are managed by the Office of the University Bursar, which bills and collects tuition, fees, campus housing, and other university-related charges. The office also invoices third-party agencies, audits Ohio State student accounts, processes student refunds, and collects on all past due student and non-student university debt. The Bursar’s Office collects university, Perkins and Health Profession loans as well as oversees the promissory and exit interview processes for those loans.
I want to...
- Learn helpful information for parents and guardians
- Learn about payments and payment options
- Get assistance with my student account
- Learn about the Tuition Option Payment Plan (TOPP)
- View my Statement of Account
- Turn in an external scholarship
- Learn more about refunds and direct deposit
- Complete my electronic promissory note
- Learn more about Form 1098-T
- Get help regarding a letter I received for a university debt
- Learn more about university receivables
Buckeye Link can assist with the Statement of Account, financial aid, tuition payment options, registration challenges and more.
Student Academic Services Bldg., Lobby
281 W. Lane Ave.
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Summer 2022 tuition is due May 3.
As we are only processing mailed payments 2x/week, please consider making an online payment. Electronic check payments do not have an associated processing fee.
For our safety and your peace of mind, please do not mail cash payments.
Summer 2022 TOPP enrollees:
TOPP due dates are the following: May 3, June 3, and July.
Please review your Statement of Account for additional information.
Office of University Bursar
Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm
Friday 9am - 4pm