Office of the University Bursar
- Tuition Option Payment Plan (TOPP) installment due dates for Spring 2023 are January 3, February 3, March 3, and April 3. Each installment payment must be manually initiated; automatic account withdrawals are not available. To learn more about the option to pay your tuition in installments, visit Pay in Installments - Tuition Option Payment Plan.
- The 1098-T tax form is now available for eligible students to access online. For more information and viewing instructions, visit Tax Information: 1098-T.
- Family and friends: do you financially support an Ohio State student? Note that we cannot release information specific to your student's account unless they have added you to their Student Information Release (SIR). Ohio State does not offer a parent or family portal that allows you to access your student's account directly.
How Can We Help You?
Upcoming Important Dates
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3
Can’t Find Your Answer Here? – Contact Buckeye Link
Buckeye Link is Ohio State’s one stop customer service center for taking care of the
business of being a Buckeye. Buckeye Link can assist you with questions about the following topics and more.
- Student Financial Account – statement of account; tuition and fees assessment; payment options; refunds
- Financial Aid – changes to award package; additional aid options; aid appeals
- Registration – adding and dropping courses; enrollment verification; transcripts
1st Floor Lobby
Student Academic Services Building
281 W. Lane Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Registration, Fees and Important Dates
- Buckeye Link
- Student Financial Aid
- My Buckeye Link Reference Guide
- Ohio Residency for Tuition
- University Housing
- Dining Services
- Student Health Insurance
- Student Legal Services
- The Graduate School
- Military and Veterans Services
- Office of International Affairs
- Office of Human Resources