Office of the University Bursar
- Statements of account for Spring 2023 are now available. Ohio State does not mail or email your bill to you. Learn how to view your statement of account.
- Students living in university residence halls: note that Spring 2023 housing fees are due January 3, not January 2 as noted on your statement of account. Please contact Housing and Residence Education with questions about housing charges.
- Payment for Spring 2023 tuition and fees is due on Tuesday, January 3, 2023. Learn about payment options.
- In preparation for the holidays, mailed payments, including 529 payments, must be received by Tuesday, December 20, to process by the due date and to guarantee they are included on Form 1098-T for 2022 tax-reporting purposes. Online payments may be made until midnight (EST) of December 31 to be included on the 2022 Form 1098-T
- Family and friends: do you financially support an Ohio State student? Note that we cannot release information specific to your student's account unless they have added you to their Student Information Release (SIR). Ohio State does not offer a parent or family portal that allows you to access your student's account directly.
How Can We Help You?
Upcoming Important Dates
Displaying 1 - 8 of 8
Can’t Find Your Answer Here? – Contact Buckeye Link
Buckeye Link is Ohio State’s one stop customer service center for taking care of the
business of being a Buckeye. Buckeye Link can assist you with questions about the following topics and more.
- Student Financial Account – statement of account; tuition and fees assessment; payment options; refunds
- Financial Aid – changes to award package; additional aid options; aid appeals
- Registration – adding and dropping courses; enrollment verification; transcripts
1st Floor Lobby
Student Academic Services Building
281 W. Lane Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Registration, Fees and Important Dates
- Buckeye Link
- Student Financial Aid
- My Buckeye Link Reference Guide
- Ohio Residency for Tuition
- University Housing
- Dining Services
- Student Health Insurance
- Student Legal Services
- The Graduate School
- Military and Veterans Services
- Office of International Affairs
- Office of Human Resources