Autumn 2020 tuition is due August 18. As we are only processing mailed payments once per week, please consider making an online payment. Electronic check payments do not have an associated processing fee.
For our safety and your peace of mind, please do not mail cash payments.
Student financial accounts are managed by the Office of the University Bursar, which bills and collects tuition, fees, campus housing, and other university-related charges. The office also invoices third-party agencies, audits Ohio State student accounts, processes student refunds, and collects on all past due student and non-student university debt. The Bursar’s Office collects university, Perkins and Health Profession loans as well as oversees the promissory and exit interview processes for those loans.
I want to...
- Learn helpful information for parents and guardians
- Learn about payments and payment options
- Get assistance with my student account
- Learn about the Tuition Option Payment Plan (TOPP)
- View my Statement of Account
- Turn in an external scholarship
- Learn more about refunds and direct deposit
- Complete my electronic promissory note
- Learn more about Form 1098-T
- Get help regarding a letter I received for a university debt
- Learn more about university receivables
Autumn 2020 tuition is due August 18.
As we are only processing mailed payments once per week, please consider making an online payment. Electronic check payments do not have an associated processing fee.
Autumn 2020 TOPP enrollees:
TOPP due dates are the following: August 18, September 18, October 18, and November 18.
Please review your Statement of Account for additional information.
Call or email Buckeye Link for help with the Statement of Account, financial aid, tuition payment options, registration challenges and more.
(In person service at Buckye Link has been suspended until further notice.)
Student Academic Services Bldg., Lobby
281 W. Lane Ave.
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Office of the University Bursar
P.O. Box 183248
Columbus, Ohio 43218-3248
Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
Effective March 17, 2020, in person service has been suspended until further notice. Please contact us via phone or email during normal office hours.