Student financial accounts are mananged by the Office of the University Bursar, which bills and collects tuition, fees, campus housing, and other university-related charges. The office also invoices third-party agencies, audits Ohio State student accounts, processes student refunds, and oversees university and Perkins/Health Professions promissory notes and exit interviews.
I want to...
- Learn about payments and payment options
- Learn about the Tuition Option Payment Plan (TOPP)
- View my Statement of Account
- Learn more about refunds and direct deposit
- Complete my electronic promissory note
- Turn in an external scholarship
- Learn more about Form 1098-T
- Learn more about university receivables
Tuition for Spring Term 2018 is due January 2, 2018.
Due dates for TOPP in Spring 2018 will be January 2, February 2, March 2, and April 2.