Student financial accounts are managed by the Office of the University Bursar, which bills and collects tuition, fees, campus housing, and other university-related charges. The office also invoices third-party agencies, audits Ohio State student accounts, processes student refunds, and collects on all past due student and non-student university debt. The Bursar’s Office collects university, Perkins and Health Profession loans as well as oversees the promissory and exit interview processes for those loans.
I want to...
- Learn helpful information for parents and guardians
- Learn about payments and payment options
- Get assistance with my student account
- Learn about the Tuition Option Payment Plan (TOPP)
- View my Statement of Account
- Turn in an external scholarship
- Learn more about refunds and direct deposit
- Complete my electronic promissory note
- Learn more about Form 1098-T
- Learn more about university receivables
Tuition for spring semester is due Dec. 30. The first late fees will post Jan. 3.
Due dates for spring TOPP will be Dec. 30 , Jan. 30, Mar. 1, and Mar 30.
Please review your Statement of Account for additional information.
Stop in, call or email Buckeye Link for help with the Statement of Account, financial aid, tuition payment options, registration challenges and more.
Student Academic Services Bldg., Lobby
281 W. Lane Ave.
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.