Student financial accounts are mananged by the Office of the University Bursar, which bills and collects tuition, fees, campus housing, and other university-related charges. The office also invoices third-party agencies, audits Ohio State student accounts, processes student refunds, and oversees university and Perkins/Health Professions promissory notes and exit interviews.
I want to...
- Learn helpful information for parents and guardians
- Learn about payments and payment options
- Get assistance with my student account
- Learn about the Tuition Option Payment Plan (TOPP)
- View my Statement of Account
- Turn in an external scholarship
- Learn more about refunds and direct deposit
- Complete my electronic promissory note
- Learn more about Form 1098-T
- Learn more about university receivables
Tuition for Spring Semester 2019 has been assessed and is
due December 31, 2018.
Due dates for TOPP in Spring 2019 will be December 31, January 31, March 1, and March 31.
Please review your Statement of Account for additional information.
Stop in, call or email Buckeye Link for help with the Statement of Account, financial aid, tuition payment options, registration challenges and more.
Student Academic Services Bldg., Lobby
281 W. Lane Ave.
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.