OSP Overview - PCard Information Session
Join us for a PCard Information Session: OSP Overview
WHEN? Join us for one of these sessions that fits your schedule:
- Wednesday (3/31/21)
- 9-10 (AM)
- 2-3 (PM)
- Thursday (4/1/21)
- 9-10 (AM)
- 3-4 (PM)
HOW TO JOIN? Use this link to join the OSP Overview Session in Microsoft Teams. Click-in during one of the timeslots shown above.
WHAT ARE PCARD INFORMATION SESSIONS?
- PCard Information Sessions are not training.
- Sessions are designed to provide information and resources to specific PCard demographics
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM THE OSP OVERVIEW SESSION?
- General overview of the distinctions between the OSP AMEX and OSP PCard
- Brief demo of the required PCard processing functions in Workday (first 5-10 minutes)
- Independent discussion with the PCard office to ask specific questions or direct guidance with your OSP (grant) transactions.
WHO SHOULD JOIN THE OSP OVERVIEW SESSION?
- OSU employees that are issued an OSP PCard: OSP Cardholders (Individual Card) and OSP Card Managers (Department Card)
- OSU employees that are responsible for expensing OSP transactions
Contact the PCard Office at email@example.com with any questions.
Visit the PCard website for more information.