New University-Wide Contract – Local Accommodations and Event Space
A new university-wide contract for local accommodations and event space was recently awarded to 25 properties by the Sourcing Team. Sourcing has negotiated terms and rates with local hotels and event centers for use by the University as part of a competitive Request for Proposal (RFP). The scope of these contracts includes individual and group accommodations, meeting and event space, AV/TV service, food and beverage services, and additional services for events at each property. Negotiated terms include pricing, cancellation, attrition, concessions, etc. As part of the master agreement, individual and group rooms, and event reservations that require a signature must be made using predetermined event exhibits. All awarded properties must complete the proper Exhibits and the requesting department needs to confirm the details prior to sending them for signature. Exhibits requiring signature are to be submitted through OnBase-Agreements. The requesting department is responsible for following all purchasing, travel, and Pcard policies.
Please reference Accommodations for specific contract information and ordering instructions.
The awarded properties include:
- AC Marriott Downtown
- The Blackwell
- Canopy Columbus Downtown
- Courtyard by Marriott & The Grand Event Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus OSU
- Greater Columbus Convention Center (Events only)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus University Area
- Hilton Columbus Downtown
- Hilton Columbus Easton
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbus University Area
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites OSU
- Homewood Suites
- Hyatt House Columbus OSU Short North
- Hyatt Place Columbus/OSU
- Hyatt Regency Columbus
- Marriott Columbus OSU
- Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center
- Residence Inn Columbus OSU
- Springhill Suites Columbus OSU
- Staybridge Suites OSU
- TownePlace Suites North OSU
- Vitria on The Square (Events only)
All contracts are effective immediately and all of the properties will be available in Buckeye Buy this month.
For questions regarding placing orders through Buckeye Buy, contact a member of the Marketplace Team at 614-292-2694 or BF-Marketplace@osu.edu.
For additional information regarding these contracts, please contact Marcy BlumbergSenior Sourcing Analyst, at 614-247-1949.