Interpreting services department includes 272 interpreters speaking 74 languages from numerous countries. They schedule and pair clients with native speaking interpreters for interviews, medical appointments, and more.
Interpreter and translator recruitment and training;
Providing interpreters and translators;
Specialized programs for health access;
Training to services providers on how to work with interpreters.
- Items Offered: Onsite interpretation services
- Designations: eStores, Buy Ohio
- Type: OSU
- ID #: 19-INTERPRETATION
- Dates: 02/01/19-02/01/24
- Vendor ID #: 0000215981
- Category Code: PROFS
Benefits to Ohio State
- Negotiated fixed fees per-hour services
Ordering and Pricing
- This supplier has a hosted catalog in eStores. Place your order directly through eStores.
- Contact the eStores Service Center for questions about eStores.
- ASL => $60/ 2 hours
- ASL (Rush)/ Weekend/Holiday => $70/ 2 hours
- Spanish =>28/ 1 hour
- Spanish (Rush)/ Weekend/Holiday =>31/ 1 hour
- Other languages/Preferred Asian Languages =>31/ 1 hour
- Standard Languages => 28/ 1 hour
- Standard Languages (Rush)/ Weekend/Holiday=> 31/ 1 hour
- Other languages/(Rush)/ Weekend/Holiday =>33/ 1 hour
- Asia&Rare (Obscure)=>31/ 1 hour
- Asia&Rare (Rush)/ Weekend/Holiday =>33/ 1 hour
- Standard Languages are: Spanish,Nepali, Arabic, Somali
• Service (Shipping N/A)
Supplier Account Contact(s)
Ohio State Contacts