How do I retire capitalized assets in the Financials system?

Disposition of an asset (e.g. retirement, sale, transfer, et al) must adhere to specific Asset Management policy criteria and properly documented in the Financials system.   A UNIV Asset Maintenance Form must be initiated by the unit and submitted to Asset Management in order for capitalized assets to be removed from the organization's records in the Financials system. OSURF asset retirements must be submitted to OSP Asset Management for approval.