COVID-19 Travel Information
The university has suspended all university-sponsored international and non-essential domestic travel until future notice. See temporary travel guidelines.
- All travel that has been scheduled through June 30, 2020, must be cancelled.
- All travel scheduled to depart after June 30, 2020 is under suspension until further notice. Travel requests (T#s) that are already approved for departure dates after June 30 may be subject to cancellation as deemed appropriate by the university.
- No changes are permitted to booked airfare that modify travel dates or will incur additional costs without seeking new approval through the eTravel system. See updated travel process for essential travel approval.
- No travel expenses (including airfare) that were approved in the eTravel system before the release of temporary travel guidelines should be purchased without seeking new approval through the eTravel system. See updated travel process for essential travel approval.
Travel arrangements will not be automatically cancelled with the airline/hotel, etc. You must contact the travel agency or airline directly to cancel:
- Contact Travel Agency, Airline, Hotel and Conference hosts to cancel arrangements.
- Document cancellation status in eTravel (work with your College/VP Service Center or Fiscal Officer)
- Review Travel FAQs for further guidance
- Contact the Travel Office for additional assistance
If you have any questions, please contact your Service Center or the Travel Office.