Fiscal Year-End Support: Travel Working Session
The Travel Office is offering an open working session to assist with Year-End responsibilities to ensure Expense Reports are completed and Spend Authorizations are cancelled and/or closed by the end of the Fiscal Year (June 30, 2023).
During this open session, the Travel Office will provide guidance with activating External Committee Members (ECM) if inactive, creating Expense Reports for prepayments and/or reimbursements, cancelling and/or closing Spend Authorizations and running Travel reports. Participants are encouraged to review reporting in advance of the session to identify outstanding transactions.
- Wednesday, May 17th - from 9 - 10:30 a.m. Use MS Teams link to join.
- Thursday, June 1st - from 2 - 3:30 p.m. Use MS Teams link to join.
- This is a first come - first serve format. Join the session at any time, the Travel Office will be online for the entire duration of the session.
- One-on-one assistance in break-out rooms will be available with an assigned Travel Office staff member.
- Ensure required documentation (e.g., transaction receipt) is accessible during the session.
- This session will only focus on year end activities - direct any policy questions or requests for assistance with FY23 trips by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 614-292-9290.