New! Introduction to Business Travel at OSU
A 10-minute introductory session is now available for OSU employees who travel or employees who arrange travel for others.
Units are encouraged to share Introduction to Business Travel at OSU with new employees (or those who have busy schedules) for a high-level overview of Business Travel. The brief session includes important policy highlights, useful resources, and directions on where to get help.
Visit or Share: Introduction to Business Travel at OSU
This session should not replace comprehensive training that is recommended for employees who travel more than once per year or routinely arrange travel for others.
For comprehensive training, register for the Business Travel Life Cycle course:
- Business Travel Life Cycle (Pre-Recorded and Self-Guided)
- 4 Modules (approximately 30 minutes each)
- Business Travel Life Cycle (Live and Interactive) – Coming Soon!
- Recommended for frequent travelers or arrangers who coordinate complex travel on behalf of others
- Registration required
- 4 Modules with Interactive Demonstrations and Discussion (Full day with breaks and extended lunch)