Fiscal Year-End Support: PCard Working Sessions
The PCard Office is offering 2 open working sessions to assist with Year-End responsibilities to ensure PCard transactions are processed with an approved Expense Report by the end of the Fiscal Year (June 30, 2023).
During these open sessions, the PCard Office will provide guidance with creating, submitting and/or approving PCard transactions on Expense Reports. Participants are encouraged to review reporting in advance of the sessions to identify outstanding transactions (run Credit Card Transactions-OSU in Workday).
- Tuesday, May 16th: 2-3:30 p.m. Use MS Teams link to join.
- Wednesday, May 31st: 9-10:30 a.m. Use MS Teams link to join.
- Join a session in progress at any time during the hours listed above. The PCard Office will be online for the entire duration of the session.
- One-on-one assistance in break-out rooms will be available with an assigned PCard Office staff member.
- Ensure required documentation (e.g., transaction receipt) is accessible during the session.