Buckeye Buy Changes
Changes coming to Buckeye Buy to enable the ordering of goods and services directly in Workday on May 8, 2023. Process changes to note:
- You will no longer go to Connect to Supplier Website and then Buckeye Buy to place orders. You will use the new Search Catalog link instead.
- You will use Connect to Supplier Website to access punchout (formerly known as Roundtrip) suppliers (e.g., Staples, Fisher, etc.).
- You will be able to see items that are in inventory and their approximate quantities on hand.
- The Requisitions app will be the preferred method for placing requisitions.
To prepare for the transition:
- Confirm/Update your default work space. “Work Space” is used as your deliver-to address for orders. It must include a floor and room number. If your work space is not correct or complete, you cannot submit the requisition. View How to Change Your Work Space in the Administrative Resource Center.
- Add the “Requisitions” app to the applications section. This app shows you the status of orders placed for you and on your behalf.
- Confirm/Request access to other companies as needed for your position.
Are you curious to view some of the changes with ordering before go-live? A few video demonstrations are available:
You may also view a demonstration of how to Update Default Deliver To Location. The deliver-to address is also known as your work space.