eStores User Guides
Creating Term Requisitions for eStores Items
Common Identifying features of a Term request:
- The purchase spans a contracted period of time, such as a year-long service agreement.
- The request is in the future, e.g., the next fiscal year.
- There are a lot of details and/or header comments to go along with the request, like contact information, special delivery instructions and delivery schedules.
Requests for these services (especially near the start of a new fiscal year) are potentially Term requests:
|Purchasing category||type of service|
Office coffee and hot beverage service
Office water service
Carpet Cleaning or
Carpet Cleaning Services
|Linens and Textiles|
Term requisitions differ from standard requisitions in a number of ways:
- Accounting and Due Dates should be modified to indicate the term of service, usually the next fiscal year.
- Header Comments should include the Standard Comment for Term requests and include all contact, delivery and other pertinent information.
- Unit of Measure (UOM) should be YR for year.
- Both the Ship To and Location fields should be the delivery location of the service.
The Requisition Distribution Method should be used to dispatch all eRequests for Term requisitions.
- Bio-Rad User Aid
- City Apparel User Guide
- EDI Voucher Research Guide
- Ferguson Punchout User Guide
- Grainger Punchout User Guide
- Johnstone Punchout User Guide
- Loeb Punchout User Guide
- Magnetic Springs Water User Guide
- Sigma Aldrich
- VWR B2B Quick Reference Guide Standard