Asset Management - Workday Office Hours
Join us for Office Hours (optional)
WHEN? Join us on Wednesdays from 9-11 a.m. (Jan. 20-Feb. 24) and Wednesdays from 9-10 a.m. (Mar. 3-Mar. 17)
WHAT ARE OFFICE HOURS? This is not training. Office Hours is slated time to conduct one-on-one discussions with the Asset Management Office to:
- Answer any outstanding “how to” and “how do I” questions about Asset processing functions in Workday.
- Capture and engage the right support for issues that cannot be resolved during office hours.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM OFFICE HOURS?
- A brief demo of general asset processing functions in Workday (first 5-10 minutes)
- Independent discussion with the Asset Management Office to ask specific questions or direct guidance with asset processing.
WHO SHOULD JOIN OFFICE HOURS?
- Target participants include: Cost Center Asset Tracking Specialist (CCATS) and Asset Coordinators.
WHERE DO I GET ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE OUTSIDE OF OFFICE HOURS?
- BuckeyeLearn Training
- Asset Management in Workday
- Workday: Asset Management for Cost Center Asset Tracking Specialists
- Administrative Resource Center (ARC)
- Job Aid: Manually Register an Asset
- Job Aid: Transfer an Asset
- Job Aid: Transfer Multiple Assets
- Job Aid: Update or Make Changes to an Asset
- Job Aid: Dispose of an Asset
- Call Central Workday Support at (614) 247-7000
- Contact the Asset Management Office at email@example.com