PCard - Workday Office Hours
Join us for Office Hours (optional)
WHEN? Join us on Tuesdays from 9-11 a.m. (Jan. 19-Feb. 23) and Tuesdays from 9-10 a.m. (Mar. 2-Mar. 16)
WHAT ARE OFFICE HOURS? This is not training. Office Hours is slated time to conduct one-on-one discussions with the PCard Office to:
- Answer any outstanding “how to” and “how do I” questions about PCard processing functions in Workday.
- Capture and engage the right support for issues that cannot be resolved during office hours.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM OFFICE HOURS?
- A brief demo of general PCard processing functions in Workday (first 5-10 minutes)
- Independent discussion with the PCard office to ask specific questions or direct guidance with your transactions.
WHO SHOULD JOIN OFFICE HOURS?
- Target participants include: Cardholders (Individual Card) and Card Managers (Department or Service Card)
WHERE DO I GET ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE OUTSIDE OF OFFICE HOURS?
- BuckeyeLearn Training
- Spend Authorizations and Expense Reports in Workday
- Administrative Resource Center (ARC)
- Job Aid: Reassigning Transactions (PCard Managers ONLY)
- Job Aid: Create Expense Report for Travel or Non-Travel Transactions
- Call Central Workday Support at (614) 247-7000
- Contact the PCard Office at email@example.com